Phone: 631-924-7000 | Fax: 631-924-7145 | Scout Shop: 631-345-3979
Baiting Hollow Scout Camp, 1774 Sound Avenue, Calverton, NY 11933
Camp Phone: 631-727-1614
Suffolk County Council, BSA provides a comprehensive values-based program that develops character, teaches citizenship, and encourages personal fitness to more than 12,000 youth each year. The Council was chartered on April 6, 1919 to instill values and expand the Scouting movement in Suffolk County. The Council Service Center is located at 7 Scouting Boulevard in Medford just one-half mile south of Exit 65 of the Long Island Expressway and is open weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Commissioner College - Keynote Speaker Michael Surbaugh, Chief Scout Executive
- 2016 Silver Beaver Nomination Form - The Silver Beaver is the highest award bestowed on a Scouter in a local council. Deadline for submission is 12/31/15.
- 2015 Jamboree on the Air October 17-18 Babylon Station Information | Trailblazer Station Information
- 2015 Race into Cub Scouting - Membership Incentive
- Stony Brook Football invites all Scouts and their friends to attend a sports clinic and a Seawolves Football Game on Saturday, November 21, 2015.
- 2015 Popcorn Sale - The popcorn fundraiser is about supporting Scouting and providing funding so Scouts may have a quality program. Click here to access all the resources.
- William H. Sample & Anthony J. Stupore "Good Scout" Golf Tournament Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Program Updates 2015 & Beyond
- Order the new Cub Scout Handbooks
- Unit Reservations for Weekend Camping at BHSC Now Available
A Scout is Reverent
- 2015 Summer/Fall Religious Emblems Training
- 2015 - 2016 Catholic Committee on Scouting Calendar
- 2015 Catholic Committee Scout Retreat - September 25 - 27, 2015
- 2015 Catholic Retreat Registration Packet
- Catholic Religious Emblems Program Information
- Protestant Retreat - November 6 - 8, 2015
- 2015 Protestant Retreat Registration Packet
- Order your 2015 Scout Sunday/Scout Sabbath Patches